The magnetostrictive liquid level sensor is more suitable for interface liquid level measurement, and there will be a larger market in the petroleum, chemical, pharmaceutical and other industries in the future.
First, the composition and principle of the magnetostrictive liquid level sensor 1 constitute a magnetostrictive liquid level sensor is a high-precision measuring instrument that can carry out continuous liquid level, interface measurement, and provide analog signal output for monitoring and control. It consists of three parts: (A) a 360-degree magnetic float; (B) a sensor (magneto-magnetic sensor and magneto-sensitive tube); (C) a plastic-encapsulated fully intelligent electronic device. It can be intelligently programmed with liquid crystal display, which can display the overall liquid level, interface liquid level, and electrical signal of temperature output, actual liquid level value, temperature value, actual liquid level value with offset.
2 Working principle A magnetostrictive wire is arranged in a non-magnetic sensing tube, and a magnetic pressure sensor is arranged at one end of the magnetostrictive wire. The piezoelectric magnetic sensor sends 10 current pulse signals to the magnetostrictive wire every second, and starts. Timing, the current pulse interacts with the magnetic field of the magnetic float to create a torsional stress wave that propagates at a known velocity from the position of the float along the magnetostrictive line to both ends. Until the piezomagnetic sensor receives this torsional stress signal, the piezomagnetic sensor can measure the time interval between the start pulse and the return torsional stress wave, and judge the position of the float according to the time interval, since the float is always suspended on the liquid surface. And the position of the magnetic float changes with the change of the liquid surface, that is, the time interval is the level of the liquid surface, and then the time interval size signal is converted into a 4-20 mA signal proportional to the measured liquid level by the fully intelligent electronic device ( HART) for output.
Second, the characteristics of magnetostrictive liquid level sensor 1 Advantages (1) The structure is simple, consisting of only three parts;
(2) High precision, 0.01% of full scale, the maximum error does not exceed 1.27mm;
(3) Calibration is extremely simple, no need to mark the actual, just press the button or use the HART protocol;
(4) There is no need to re-verify for recalibration or forgetting the calibration value;
(5) Large measuring range, 0~22m;
(6) The total liquid level and the interface liquid level can be measured simultaneously, as well as the temperature output;
(7) The pressure range is large, the maximum is 207 Bar, and the standard is 66 Bar;
(8) The temperature range is large, -196 Â° C to 427 Â° C;
(9) It can replace the differential pressure type, capacitive type, ultrasonic type, radar type, external float type, steel belt or servo motor type liquid level transmitter.
2 Disadvantages (1) It is impossible to measure high-viscosity liquid and mud. The antenna is immersed in the liquid to be tested or its saturated vapor, and it is not suitable for the measurement of pressurized, self-polymerized, corrosive, toxic, high-viscosity liquid.
(2) The float moves up and down along the shield outside the waveguide, and sometimes it gets stuck.
As an emerging measuring instrument, magnetostrictive liquid level sensor has the advantages of high precision, stability and reliability. It is more suitable for interface liquid level measurement, and there will be a larger market in the petroleum, chemical, pharmaceutical and other industries in the future.
Huajiang Automation can provide you with the most professional magnetostrictive liquid level sensor selection suggestions and the most reliable instrument products. If you have any questions, we will have professional technicians to help you answer them. I hope to help you!
Editor: (Hardware Business Network Information Center) http://news.chinawj.com.cn
Fuzhou HuaRen International Imp&Exp.Co,Ltd , https://www.huarenstone.com