The scribe lines are divided into two types: a flat line and a three-dimensional line. It is only necessary to mark the machining limit on one surface of the workpiece, which is called a plane scribe line. It is necessary to scribe on the surface of the workpiece at different angles (normally perpendicular to each other) to clearly indicate the processing. The boundary is called a three-dimensional line. Introduction to Dashing Dashing is one of the important processes in machining and is widely used in single or small batch production.
According to the drawings and technical requirements, the process of drawing a processing boundary with a scribing tool on a blank or a semi-finished product, or drawing a point and a line as a reference is called a scribing.
The scribe lines are divided into two types: a flat line and a three-dimensional line. It is only necessary to mark the machining limit on one surface of the workpiece, which is called a plane scribe line. It is necessary to scribe on the surface of the workpiece at different angles (normally perpendicular to each other) to clearly indicate the processing. The boundary is called a three-dimensional line.
The basic requirement of the scribe line is that the lines are clear and symmetrical, and the shape and positioning dimensions are accurate. Since the line of the scribe line has a certain width, the accuracy is generally required to be 0.25-0.5 mm. It should be noted that the machining accuracy of the workpiece cannot be completely determined by scribing, but should be ensured by measurement during processing.
The main function of the scribing (1) determines the machining allowance of the workpiece so that the machining has obvious dimensional limits.
(2) In order to facilitate the clamping of complex workpieces on the machine tool, the correct positioning can be found by scribing.
(3) Unqualified blanks can be found and processed in time.
(4) When the blank error is not large, the method of borrowing and scribing can be used to remedy, thereby improving the yield of the blank.
1. Scribe platform: Also known as scribing plate, it is made of fine planing and scraping of cast iron blank. It acts to place the workpiece and the scribing tool and complete the scribing work on the surface of the platform.
2. Scriber: A stylus is a tool that scribes directly on a blank or workpiece. When scribing the machined surface, a spring knife with a diameter of 5 mm to 3 mm and a high-speed steel are used to make a needle, and the needle is first ground to 15 to 20Â°, and the hardness and wear resistance are improved by quenching. When scribing on the surface of castings, forgings, etc., it is common to use a stylus with a hard alloy tip.
3. Rules: The rules are used to draw gardens and arcs, bisector segments, equal angles and gauges. The length of the two legs of the gauge should be slightly different, so that the two feet and the toe of the dragon can be pressed tightly. The arc should be applied to the rounded foot to prevent the center from slipping.
Http://news.chinawj.com.cn Editor: (Hardware Business Network Information Center) http://news.chinawj.com.cn
Product categories of Guard Rail Roll Forming Machine ,we are specialized manufacturers from China , Guard Rail Roll Forming Machine,sheet rollforming machine, suppliers/factory,wholesele high-quality product of Guard Rail Roll Forming Machine, R & D and manufacturing , we have perfect after-sales service and technical support . Look forward to your cooperation !
Guard Rail Roll Forming Machine
Guardrail Roll Forming Machine,Highway Guardrail Roll Forming Machinery,Highway Guardrail Roll Forming Machine,Guard Rail Roll Forming Machine
BOTOU HUATONG CORRUGATED MACHINERY MANUFACTURING CO.,LTD , https://www.htrollforming.com