The kitchen can be regarded as a wet area in the home. It is a relatively wet and smokey ground. The kitchen is resistant to moisture, water, fire and cleaning. In particular, some owners use the wrong floor tiles or the layout is unreasonable. The wall is moldy, the ground is smashed or it is inconvenient to clean up. What kind of floor tiles is better for the kitchen? The ceramic information network takes you to answer this doubt!
How to choose floor tiles in the kitchen
Pay attention to two aspects when choosing kitchen tiles. First, the anti-slip properties of the tiles should be strong. Second, the specifications of the tiles should be appropriate.
The kitchen soup has more water, anti-slip performance is the first choice, the surface is slightly concave or convex, or the anti-slip treatment of the floor tiles is most suitable, such as matt non-slip glazed tiles.
In the specification selection, it is best not to exceed 350 cm Ã— 350 cm, otherwise the specification is too large, the ground is not easy to level, it is not easy to install floor drain, and it is not convenient to do slope treatment, and it is easy to accumulate water in use in the future. At present, the most common kitchen floor tiles are mainly 300 cm x 300 cm or 330 cm x 330 cm.
In order for the floor tiles to have a better acceptance effect, there are also important points in the construction of the floor tiles.
(1) Before the construction of floor tiles, the floor tiles should be soaked in water. It should be soaked every other day, and dried to the surface without water stains before they can be laid.
(2) Before and after the construction of the floor tiles, the vertical and horizontal paving reference lines shall be ejected on the ground.
(3) When the floor tile is constructed, the cement floor should be watered and wet, and the cement mortar (with 20% glue mixed with 20%) should be applied to the back of the floor tile, laid according to the reference line, and the seams should be tight. After the second time, the wire should be pulled. Check the flatness of the seams and adjust them immediately. After each line, check each line.
(4) The bathroom, kitchen, balcony, floor and floor tiles must be tilted to the floor drain, and the inclination is controlled at 2% (3mm).
(5) The dry shop should be leveled on the floor according to the horizontal line of the bullet. Place the sample in two meters and then use the two-meter ruler to check whether the flatness is flat. The laid materials are applied with 10:1 yellow sand and cement. Stir well and level off.
Food Additives Refers to the production of food by the food manufacturer in the process of adding some chemicals, used to change the color of food, smell, or adjust the food taste and prolong the preservation time (preservatives, antioxidants), but some will Leading to cancer, such as many of the meat material added by some of the substances in the stomach due to protein, stomach acid, additives generated by the interaction of nitrite, can lead to physiological and chronic lesions. These chemicals are known as food additives.
Food additives have greatly contributed to the development of the food industry, and known as the soul of the modern food industry, which is mainly to the food industry to bring many benefits, its main role is as follows:
1. Preserving to prevent deterioration such as: preservatives can prevent food spoilage caused by microorganisms, extend the shelf life of food, but also have to prevent the pollution caused by microbial poisoning. Another example: antioxidants can prevent or delay the oxidation of food deterioration, to provide food stability and resistance to storage, but also to prevent the possible harmful oil automatic oxidation of the formation. In addition, can also be used to prevent food, especially fruits, vegetables, enzymatic browning and non-enzymatic browning. These are the preservation of food is of a certain significance.
2. Improving the sensory properties of food The color, smell, taste, shape and texture of food are important indicators of food quality. Appropriate use of colorants, colorants, bleach, edible spices and emulsifiers, thickeners and other food additives, can significantly improve the sensory quality of food to meet people's different needs.
3. Maintain or improve the nutritional value of food in food processing properly add some of the natural nutritional range of food nutrition enhancer, can greatly improve the nutritional value of food, which prevent malnutrition and nutritional deficiencies, promote nutritional balance, improve People's health level is of great significance.
4. Increased variety and convenience of food The market now has as many as 20,000 kinds of food for consumers to choose, although most of these food production through a certain packaging and different processing methods, but in the production process, some color , Fragrant, taste with the whole product, mostly to varying degrees to add the coloring, aroma, seasoning and even other food additives. It is these a lot of food, especially the convenience of food supply, to people's lives and work to bring great convenience.
Now commonly used food pigments include two categories: natural pigments and synthetic pigments. Natural pigments come from natural, mainly extracted from plant tissue, and also include some pigments from animals and microbes. Synthetic pigment refers to the use of artificial chemical synthesis of organic pigment, mainly in coal tar separated from the aniline dye made of raw materials. In the course of a long period of Food Additive reporting process, because people do not recognize the harm of synthetic pigments, and synthetic pigments and natural pigments compared with bright color, strong coloring, stable nature and cheap, many countries in the The food processing industry generally uses synthetic pigments. With the development of society and the improvement of people's living standards, more and more people in the use of synthetic food in the food will not cause harm to human health questioned. At the same time, a large number of research reports that almost all of the synthetic pigment can not provide nutrients to the human body, some synthetic pigment and even endanger human health. Eat a fine snack, fast food lunch, fragrant hot dog, glance at the printing of exquisite packaging food on the nutritional table, you will find that each food has additive ingredients. It is understood that the conversion of fat, refined cereal products, salt, high fructose syrup four components in the processing of food is the most common, these ingredients harm the human health. Some if there are too much harm, such as: citric acid, aspartame, sodium Finland white pigment, vanillin, potassium ... basically no harm, as long as it is added But not excessive
Food Additive,Food Grade Glycine,Food Additive Ethyl Maltol,Nutrition Enhancers
SHANDONG ZHISHANG CHEMICAL CO.LTD , http://www.zhishangchemical.com